Saturday, July 17, 2010

one giant mish-mash

So I haven't yet established what type of blog I'd like this to be. I don't have any direction with this. For right now its my 'fashion, art, goals, everyday life, health' blog. A little bit of everything, shall we?
I've been looking into school lately. I am feeling quite passionate and optimistic about the IDEA program at Capilano University. Which means I need to get off here and get cracking on my art portfolio so that if I WERE to get accepted, I'd at least be mildly prepared. I have been in a bit of a creative slump lately. Feelin' a little uninspired. Like most ruts though I'm sure it will pass. I will DEFINITELY report back with some of my recent drawings and paintings though!

Off topic a little, one of my best friends just moved to Saltspring Island! I am really proud of her for just doing it, but on the other hand I really miss her. I know with her that when I visit her it will seem like she never left. And I'm sure she'll be back sooner than later. It's kind of exciting to have a pseudo-pen pal!








the one and only ginger in my life.
I love this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment