Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea.

What the hell happened to our computer chair? STANDING and writing in my blog? Not okay with me. It's too hot to be standing and typing. But at least I have my trusty iced coffee. I'm trying to save money so I'm really into DIY right now. Just today I've made my own iced coffee, AND cut my own hair. I really didn't want a hair cut, I just needed it. I'm that much closer to my waist length DREAM hair. :)

Been looking into stay-cations lately. I need to save, but I also have a huuuge travel bug. This bug has been growing and growing. It's now more like a travel mammoth. I have a travel mammoth in my stomach. I'm thinking of taking a train through the Rockies. It's sooo beautiful out there. And I just need a serious change of scenery. I was also thinking, taking the trek out to Olympic National Park along the coast in washington would be awesome! Maybe drive to Portland to see Cannon Beach? (And of course go shopping, and catch some live music) Ideally, I'd like to be wandering sweden or cute cottage spotting in Hallstatt, or walking barefoot in the sand at an unreal beach in Goa. So many places, so much time..... so little money. Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment