Tuesday, March 8, 2011

hate is baggage

I need to do a cleanse. I need to cleanse myself of everything bad, everything negative and everything toxic. I have hate, and hate is baggage. I am unimpressed with my current status. What am I doing with my life? What have I done lately that I should be proud of? Where has all my money gone? What have I put my time and effort into that has generated positive results? The shitty thing is I really can't tell you. I am back to square one. Today WILL be the start of a new me. I cannot live for ANYBODY else. I cannot wait for the "right" time to start living for me. I need to do it today or I will die wishing I had started a little bit earlier. I cannot regret what is now in the past and I cannot dwell on what I cannot change. But I can love myself right now, and start treating myself, and my life, and my personal relationships the way I should be treating them, which is with honesty, loyalty and passion. Love conquers all, and hate is baggage. I'm done with hating. Goodbye hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment